Sunday, September 12, 2010

Black sweats

So when I was a kid I would wear my favorite pair of black sweats everyday to school. I would wear them under pants that my momma would make me wear then change on the bus so I could sport the sweats. I did this because they were cool, hip, affordable, matched everything, super comfortable, and in mine mind people couldn't tell I was wearing the same thing everyday.

I have rekindle this love for a pair of pants. In my search to find a way to not get pick pocketed I found out REI sales "travel pants". I was first attracted to these beauties because of their hidden zipper pockets, but then I found out they are everything my black sweats were and more.




If you find yourself saying "is Dusty wearing the same pants in every picture" the answer is yes.

Go gets yourself some travel pants!

Location:Toronto

No comments: