Saturday, September 25, 2010

Down came the rain and washed the spider out




You can't really tell from the picture but the rain is coming down something fierce. We plan on doing all in door stuff today. A couple of museums and old town centers. The rain doesn't stop the Austrians from riding their bikes though. They ride like it's not even wet

We went to the swarovski crystal world today.



I thought it was going to be a tour of the swarovski factory and how the crystals are made but it wasn't at all. It was more of a modern art museum with some crystals and a big jewelry store. Most of the artwork was pretty neat to see with the crystals and the light but I'm just not an art buff. Especially if it's modern art. When it looks like a kindergartner can make it than I'm not really impressed. Now the works of people like Robert Feuille that just amazes me. A cool part about the museum was it was way out of town so we got to take a bus out there and see more country side.

The rain stopped once we got out of the museum. Probably because I paid 10 euro for an umbrella. Grrrrrr.

Weather actually turned out to be really great. I wish we would have known that we could have gone mountain biking. We bought some tickets for a musical tonight. Some people on the bus recommended it. There is legit yodeling. I'm pretty excited for something different to do tonight. I hope it will be really entertaining.

Today was pretty slow. After the museum. We went and found some lunch. I got a kabob that gave me some major stinky gas, but it was really good. Lots of walking and just sight seeing. Better slam some caffeine so we make it through tonight.


We moved our train ticket time up because we've pretty much seen all of Austria. Heading to Zurich tomorrow.

No comments: